background

Monday, January 30, 2012

Rilakkuma 3D Photoshoped

I've been recently love this cute Japanese game character so much.. So I just try to make this picture from Photoshop CS3 I have. I think I should learn much better about shadow, still looks unnatural :P 





Step :
1. Rilakkuma 2D: Rectangle Tool, Brush, Paint Bucket Tool and Blending Options (Stroke)
2. Transformation into 3D: Select image --> ctrl+mouse --> free elastic transform --> double image (put layer below) --> full colored chocolate (select color, shift+alt+del) --> fill space with Rectangle Tool --> merge all layer --> filter gallery
3. Put grass from photo stock --> ctrl+mouse --> free elastic transform --> filter gallery
4. Merge all layer --> double image (ctrl+j) --> filter gallery (Blur - Gaussian blur) --> Darken/Lighten/Multiply/Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Line Smiley Cute Line Smiley Cute Line Smiley