background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Landscape Planning : The Gallery of Nature

This one is my recent task from Landscape Planning course. The site is an arboretum which is located inside my campus area. The students was separated into two group with different site to be planned, first is this site  that I got and the other one is a land of agriculture for ecotourism near my campus. I choose The Gallery of Nature as my main concept because I want to explore the potential of the trees inside from its architectural characteristic, such as the part of its color, branch, and canopy. Beside, I also make an area to be used as an open gallery to place some artistic works like sculptures from recycling product. Picnic area is also created to accommodate people's need of pleasure to feel the presence of nature. There are two main viewing potential part that I divide into vertical view and horizontal view. Vertical view can be enjoyed by walking on the area that I've planned, seeing the beauty of the trees canopy and branch. Horizontal view can be enjoyed by sitting under the pergolas or gazebo to see the scenery around. There is also a main part here, I want to explore the beauty of Jacarandas which fall around October, inspired from Sakura. 

Something that I forgot to place in this poster is the cross section's line and diagram of the area's connection function. I don't know what will be happened with my final score, but overall I'm satisfied enough with my concept :p


Created by Widyastuti Utami

2 comments:

  1. Cukup inspiratif Posternya Buk, dari analisis sampai rencana tertuang jadi satu. Sangat Komunikatif buk. Terimakasih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah ngga nyangka setelah sekian lama saya nganggurin blog ini masih ada yg comment juga :D makasi ya sudah berkunjung dan komentarnya untuk karya saya..

      Delete

Cute Line Smiley Cute Line Smiley Cute Line Smiley